Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 29th : Seasoned steak, pork chop, garlic butter rice, and Potato Salad

Back by popular demand from roommate, another pork-chop edition is forked out. But this time, other reinforcement it being added.

But first, introducing the pork chops in stack.

The G5500 was there in the kitchen to help me out with the time.

This last picture shows what will go wrong if you do not know how to cook a steak. The steak curled up and I have no idea what happened. Roommate had a great idea and she stuffed it with the rice and potato salad and Voila !!!!!!




Bon Appetit !!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness .. please tell me that's not for one person to eat ..

hey can i put in a request? Remember last time you used to turn the left over KFC into sambal chicken? Can you just make that and post the pictures please. I'm missing that dish soooo much ..

Good job my friend, follow your dream -- where it leads you -- yeah right, my ass .. :P :P :P

take care bro, ku

Rice Cooker said...

no worries !!!! you'll definitely will try it again one day. Special request from an old buddy.

Duly noted !!!!

Anonymous said...

*slurp....saliva droping...* Oh gosh....make me so hungry...look so tasty, wonder when i can try it all...

Rice Cooker said...

anytime, ill trade you for one of you Gs. ;)

Anonymous said...

wah....i oni got one "g" woh....if trade to u, i left no more d lol....hehe :P , ohya wonder i can link 2ur blog?

Rice Cooker said...

well, in that case !!! keep your G and ill cook for u sometime.

and yeah, u can link my blog. keep up with those collection.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, dude, thn i wait u come bck to Malaysia lol... visit my blog (3snow.blogspot.com)anytime when free ya...

Denise said...

hey, y never officially invite me to read ur blog one??? i had to stumble across it...cheh...

anyway, nice work! didnt know u're such a gd cook(er),..:-))

i'm in need of some comfort food now, btw...fedex me some of those amazing looking pork chops!!

Rice Cooker said...

its just spur of the moment i decided to blog. and now you know.

ill try UPS, the last time i used Fedex, my friend received bits and pieces of pork chops.....outside the box.

good to see you again, girl !!!

Denise said...

very gd to see u...but u don read my blog no more meh??
ok, i'll wait for mr ups...:-)