Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 3rd: Italian Spaghetti with sweet chili glazed wings.

Decided to do some groceries today and wanted to do something a little bit different, so I went with Italian. First off, marinated wings were baked for a very long time. I didn't have my timepiece today because it is hot as hell in the kitchen today even with the AC running.

Though I don't have my timepiece at the moment, I used my assistant timepiece. She was wearing a Baby-G BGX-220-2BJF.

When the wings were finally glazed, I started putting together all the components. Here in the background you can see the entrée of the day. But before that, another close-up of the Baby-G.


I'm zooming in closer and closer as I typed.



And there it is, Italian Spaghetti with spicy mild meat sauce served with sweet chili glazed wing and cabbage onion tomato salad. It is also my first masterpiece of the month.


Bon Appetit !!!!

No comments: