Friday, May 30, 2008

May 30th: Combination Fried Rice with sunny side up

Decided to do some combination and found beef, chicken, shrimp, and peas in the fridge practically begging me to be part of the masterpiece tonight. First off, I started frying some shallots to build up the aroma.


Then, seasoned chicken breast were added


Chicken breast were removed and beef was next



Shrimp was next on the list and then peas


Finally, when everything is sated and done, the final result looks like this:



A close-up of the FIFA timepiece that I received today as a gift by a very close friend.



This last dish was created yesterday. I was lucky to take a picture of it before the rest got the chance to inhale all of it. I call it The Red Sun Fried Wanton..........I really need to work on the names.




Bon Appetit !!!!

No comments: